To give nonstop protection to your gadget, you need to renew the current AVG subscription on it. Hence, you may use this article to learn more about this process. So, the first thing you need to begin is to have a AVG.com/retail product key for subscription renewal. Have already renewed your subscription and still seeing subscription expiry pop-ups, then also you may use this article.
Prior to that, realize that every one of the memberships based results of AVG are dependent upon auto-restoration. They are joined up with this program when the first occasion when they buy the product. The insights regarding this are imparted to the client on the End User License Agreement. The Visa that is connected to your AVG account is one month preceding the finish of the membership time frame. On the off chance that the auto-recharging is killed, you will get a message requesting that you restore your membership.
Using the AVG 25 digit activation code, you may easily renew your AVG subscription for which the steps are as follows:
- To initiate the process, go to Www.AVG.com/Retail or visit AVG.com/retail.
- Now, you need to Click your mouse over ‘My Account’.
- After this, click on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Then Enter the login details as username and password.
- Click the ‘Login’ button after entering the details.
- Again, take your mouse over ‘My Account’.
- Then, Chose ‘Subscriptions’.
- After this, click on the ‘Renew’ button for the chosen service.
- Next, you need to follow some calm prompts for the renewal.
- When asked, you will have to enter the promoting information in the given space.
Important: in case there is no special deal offered to you, you will be charged at the current price.
Your product is not renewed until you see the confirmation note or email of renewal.
Verify if your subscription has renewed or not
To verify if you have successfully renewed your AVG subscription or not, follow the steps given below:
From your web browser, visit the home page of AVG.com/retail.
After this, move your marker on the My Account option.
From here, choice ‘Subscriptions’.
You will see the complete details about the subscribed products.
Again, Visit “My Account”.
After this, select ‘Profile’ and see the expiry date of the product.
If you wish to keep a greatest of this renewal, you may take the print out of this confirmation page. If you do not wish to take out the print of this confirmation, then also it is not a problem. You may go through the details of subscription expiry or renewal by visiting the ‘Subscriptions’ page.